Candles / Incense / Essential Oils
Deep breathing exercises
Diet / Supplements
Help somebody else
The Great Outdoors
Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)
Read a book
Get a good nights sleep
- Try to get 7-9 hours sleep per night.
- Avoid stimulants before bed, coffee, alcohol, nicotine.
- Try and maintain a regular sleep pattern (wake time and bedtime).
- Wear comfortable clothing in bed.
- Ensure the pillow height and bed are correct serviceable.
- Do not have a television in the bedroom.
- Avoid phone or tablet use while in bed and before sleeping.
- Use other stress relieving techniques to help get to sleep (soft music, essential oils, slow breathing, progressive muscle relaxation (PMR), notepad and paper by the bed).
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Write it down / Journaling
Training and Resilience
Control of destiny or locus of control
Self-Awareness (Physical and Emotional Awareness)
Sense of humour